Who we are
ENNA in a few words
The European Network of National Civil Society Associations (ENNA) brings together 23 national associations, platforms, and umbrella bodies spread across 20 different European countries.
The network is comprised of full members and associate members.
Full members meet specific criteria outlined in our statutes namely to be:
- A national network of NGOs/associations;
- Supporting the generic cross-cutting interests of the NGO/association community in the country of operation;
- A membership organisation, with its membership (other legal entities or organisations) drawn from various sectors of the NGO/association community;
- Able to act independently of the influence of any public institutions and/or business;
- Providing a forum for debate, capacity-building support, and other services.
Associate membership is open to bodies which are not eligible for full membership but aspire to reach the characteristics of a full member, and/or wish to work with ENNA on specific issues.
ENNA's presence in Europe
Building civil society nationally and in Europe
Below, you can find links to latest news, events, publications, and media published by the ENNA Secretariat in Brussels and the ENNA members for their countries, providing a snapshot of civil society activities across Europe.
EU Member:Yes, Main contact:not available
Incorporated in 2011, The European Network of National Civil Society Associations (ENNA) strives to support its members' development whilst promoting and defending member positions at the European level.
The ENNA Secretariat is the executive arm of the Network. We implement the decisions of the General Assembly and the Steering Group in full accordance with ENNA's statutes.